Monday, February 1, 2016

MOUNT KANLAON


 MOUNT KANLAON




February 24, 2013

I could have waited and waited for the clouds to dissipate but it seemed they just keep on piling even more up there ever shrouding the summit. So, this is the best shot that I could make out of Mount Kanlaon from the vantage point of the northern peripheries of Kaitulari Resort in Ginpanaan, (Magallon) Moises Padilla in Negros Island Region-- courtesy of Toto Larry Geronca. I am still missing this place and I wish I could have stayed longer... I will be coming back with a vengeance in His own sweet time.

1 comment:

  1. Specially crafted Specially crafted titanium dog teeth implants
    and its unique Specially crafted titanium dog titanium oxide formula teeth cerakote titanium for titanium scooter bars its unique design. These are not made with plastic titanium exhaust tubing resin and can be customized to ford escape titanium for sale your desired size.

    ReplyDelete